Main Curcumin benefits:
- Improves collagen production;
- Helps in a fight against depression;
- Natural anti-inflammatory effect;
- Lowers cholesterol and sugar level in the blood;
- Stabilizes the secretion of the digestive gland;
- It is a good antioxidant.
According to the latest research, curcumin is involved in the stimulation of the gallbladder, which helps to improve digestion and stabilizes the secretion of the digestive gland. It is also proved that curcumin Lowers cholesterol and sugar level in the blood.
Turmeric is a natural antibiotic that stimulates brain work, destroys and clear protein tangles called Amyloid plaques. Therefore, it is used in the treatment of Alzheimer's disease; using curcumin helps to mitigate the consequences of radiotherapy and are used in the rehabilitation of patients with liver cirrhosis.